Reserve at Hindman Farm & Rooks Road, AZ
In the Land of the Sun, Buckeye Arizona is a rapidly growing area. With its amazing weather and proximity to cities such as Phoenix and Scottsdale, the demand for housing has become high. The Reserve at Hindman Farm and Rooks Road property are bordered by Beloat and Hazen Roads, west of Miller Road and immediately southwest of the town of Buckeye. To the east of Phoenix, Scottsdale and Mesa is federal, state or Indian land and therefore cannot be developed. This is one of the reasons why Buckeye is in such demand.
- The site provides unobstructed views of the White Tank Mountains to the north, the Sierra Estrella Mountains to the southeast and the Maricopa Mountains to the south.
- On the north side of the property, there is an existing home surrounded by mature shade trees. This five (5) acre parcel has been retained by the former owner as a nature area and is being designed with trails featuring local plants, birds and butterflies.
- Reserve at Hindman Farm has been annexed and has received approval for the Preliminary Plat of Subdivision.
- Rooks Road has been annexed and approved for residential zoning.
- WSLP has joined with a number of other developers to assist the town with the planning, engineering and installation of an expanded waste water treatment facility and the creation of a regional water service area for a central potable water facility.