Wildflowers of Prairie Grove, Illinois, is approximately one hour north of Chicago. The property is divided by Illinois Route 31 and is bordered by Barreville Road. The site has good transportation access via Illinois Route 31 and Illinois Route 176, the main north/south and east/west roadways in the area. Prime location, local growth trend, and upscale image of this community make it an ideal location for development.
- 445 acres of the property will be dedicated as an open conservation area.
- The property has been zoned under an approved master plan providing for 1,405 residential units and 114 acres of retail, incorporating a town center for the community.
- Residential units consist of 331 age restricted lots, 233 townhouses, 449 - 10,000 s.f. lots, 209 neo-traditional units, and 133 3/4 acre lots.
- A future Metra-Rail station is planned near the northwest corner of the property.
- A Village Hall and a community park are both planned for the property.
- Over 13 miles of trails wind throughout the property, interconnecting the neighborhoods.